Skip to main
University-wide Navigation

Seeking support for yourself or a student you know?

Your concern will be received and collaboratively processed by the Center for Support and Intervention and TRACS. Students will receive a follow-up from the most appropriate office to provide support.

Submit a Concern

Access Mental Health and Crisis Support

TRACS (Triage, Referral, Assistance and Crisis Support) is a physical and virtual one-stop hub where students can come for a quick referral to support services or receive direct clinical support for a range of mental health needs and crises.

How we can help:

  • Connect with resources to support basic needs (food and housing)
  • Assist with dealing with trauma related to a recent crisis
  • Provide clinical support for any mental health concerns
  • Explore well-being support in other units

Services are offered in-person and virtually, Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. or leave a voicemail during after hours to have someone return your call.

To Get Help:

Complete Form for Assistance or to Report a Concern

Show up in person 
3rd floor, East Wing of the Gatton Student Center

Call 859-21-TRACS 

Connect to Resources

The Center for Support and Intervention is a team of non-clinical case managers dedicated to helping students navigate life stressors during their time at the University of Kentucky. With an in-depth knowledge of the resources, on and off campus, case managers offer care and support to students in identifying their needs and making the connections they need to be successful.

How we can help:

  • Provide support following life events that may impact academics
  • Connect with resources across campus for a range of needs/interests
  • Assist with navigating complex university processes
  • Create student-lead plans for success

General Questions

Have a question or need advice related to student experiences or services on campus? Reach out to the Office for Student Success for assistance in getting your question answered or connected to a Student Success or campus service or resource.

How we can help:

  • Provide directions to a classroom
  • Guidance on how to explore internships
  • Offer instructions on accessing tutoring services
  • Assist with anything related to student life

Speak with someone Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. or leave a voicemail during after hours to have someone return your call.

Emergency Resources

After Hours and Emergencies

To reach a mental health clinician after business hours, on weekends or during University holidays and other closures call 859-257-8701 and select Option #1 to be connected with a clinician.

Phone numbers and links are not meant for communicating emergency situations. If you have an emergency, contact the UK Police Department by calling #UKPD or 911.

Special Note

Note that in certain cases, including instances related to abuse and violence, university staff and faculty members are legally required to report information shared with them and cannot maintain complete confidentiality in those situations. However, the staff in the TRACS (Triage, Referral, Assistance, and Crisis Support) Hub, Counseling Center, and VIP (Violence Intervention and Prevention) Center can provide private and confidential resources. This means that if a client seeks support from one of these three units and discloses information in the process of receiving counseling, advocacy, or other professional services, the staff are generally not required to make a report.

All other units within Student Success are staffed by mandated reporters.