Skip to main
University-wide Navigation

Submit a request to the Office of Student Conduct to start the process. 

After submitting the form, an Office of Student Conduct staff member will reach out to you. If physical documentation of the records is requested, the requester will need to contact

Request your Student Record

Hours of Operation

Submit a request anytime.

Requests are reviewed during normal business hours.