Skip to main
University-wide Navigation

Know the Code Code of Student Conduct

As a University of Kentucky student, know your rights and responsibilities.

Request a Conduct or Conflict Related Training

Staff are available to present to your organization, class or group on a variety of different topics.

Request Records or Dean's Certification

Do you need verification of your conduct record, or would you like to request copies of your student record?

Student Conduct Peer Advisors (SCPAs)

Information on the services of our Student Conduct Peer Advisors

Student Rights & Responsibilities at UK

Learn more about your rights and responsibilities as a student at UK. This page also has specific information regarding the rights of students and student organizations in the conduct process.

Submit a Referral

Submit a referral to the Office of Student Conduct regarding alleged violations of the Code of Student Conduct

Submit a Restorative Action

Submit a completed restorative action for your conduct case.

Work with OSC

There are many opportunities for staff, faculty and students to get involved with our work.