Skip to main
University-wide Navigation

To have a restorative action reviewed by your conduct officer, complete the form located below.

After submitting the form, the conduct officer responsible for the case will review the information and communicate with the student if there are any issues. Questions regarding a submitted form or a restorative action can be directed to the Office of Student Conduct.

Submit a Restorative Action

Hours of Operation

Submit a restorative action anytime.