Skip to main
University-wide Navigation

If you have any concerns about your student's mental health, emotional well-being or are worried about their basic needs not being met, you can call the TRACS office at 859-218-7227 and talk to clinical staff.

Concerned parents are also encouraged to fill out a referral form and someone will reach out to your student. Be assured, our services are confidential, you can give us information to help your student, but we cannot give you any information without a signed release of information by your student.

Referral Form

UK Parent and Family Engagement

The UK Parent and Family Engagement welcomes, educates, and connects parents and family members of UK undergraduate students with the goal of supporting successful student transition, retention, and persistence to graduation. All parents and family members of UK undergraduate students are eligible to join. Please contact the Parent and Family Engagement at if you have any questions about your student’s UK experience.

Connect with the PFA