Skip to main
University-wide Navigation

FIXIT Maintenance and Custodial Requests

Do you have a maintenance request for your room? Our FIXIT call center is available 24/7 to assist you. Requests can be submitted here or by placing a call to 859-323-4948.

Positive Roommate Relationships and Conflict Resolution

Guidance and support for resolving roommate conflicts, including mediation and room change processes.

Residence Life Events and Involvement

To get involved at the University of Kentucky, explore the diverse events on BBNvolved or chat with your Resident Advisor (RA) about your interests.

Submit a Concern or Report

Residence Life at the University of Kentucky provides an online form for the submission of concerns or reports related to residence hall experiences.